Labour Economics | Industrial Relations | Personnel economics | Applied econometrics
Employment | Wages | Productivity | Collective bargaining | Diversity
most representative publications
- Bassanini, A. and Garnero A., (2013), "Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in OECD Countries: Evidence from Cross-Country/Cross-Industry Data", Labour Economics, 21, pp. 25-41.
- Garnero, A., Kampelmann S. and Rycx F., (2014), "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workplace Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits", Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53, 3, pp. 430-477.
- Garnero, A., Kampelmann S. and Rycx F., (2015), "Sharp Teeth or Empty Mouths? Revisiting the Minimum Wages Bite with Sectoral Data", British Journal of Industrial Relations, 53, 4, pp. 760-788.
- Garnero, A., Kampelmann S. and Rycx F., (2015), "Minimum Wage Systems and Earnings Inequalities: Does Institutional Diversity Matter?", European Journal of Industrial Relations, 21, 2, pp. 115-130.
- Garnero, A., (2018), "The Dog That Barks Doesn't Bite: Coverage and compliance of sectoral minimum wages in Italy", IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 7, 3.