Banking - Corporate finance - Emerging markets - Islamic finance - Political economy
Bank - Emerging markets - Russia - China - Islamic finance
most representative publications
- Fungacova Z., Shamshur A. and Weill L., (2017), "Does Bank Competition Reduce Cost of Credit? Cross-Country Evidence from Europe", Journal of Banking and Finance, 83, pp. 104-120.
- Klein P.O., Turk-Ariss R. and Weill L., (2017), "Religiosity vs. Well-Being Effects on Investor Behavior", Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 138, pp. 50-62.
- Fungacova Z., Kochanova A. and Weill L., (2015), "Does Money Buy Credit? Firm-Level Evidence on Bribery and Bank Debt", World Development, 68, pp. 308-322.
- Godlewshi C., Turk-Ariss R. and Weill L., (2013), "Sukuk vs. Conventional Bonds: A Stock Market Perspective", Journal of Comparative Economics, 41, 3, pp. 745-761.
- Méon P-G. and Weill L., (2010), "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease?", World Development, 38, 3, pp. 244-259.