Business Ethics | Social entrepreneurship | Commons | Crowdfunding
Social Finance - Microfinance - Complementary Currencies - Crowdfunding - Ethics - Sustainable Development
most RECENT publications
- The influence of interorganizational collaboration on logic conciliation and tensions within hybrid organizations: insights from social enterprise–corporate collaborations, C Savarese, B Huybrechts, M Hudon, Journal of business ethics 173 (4), 709-721, 2021.
- Business or basic needs? The impact of loan purpose on social crowdfunding platforms, H Gafni, M Hudon, A Périlleux, Journal of business ethics 173 (4), 777-793, 2021.
- Are impact and financial returns mutually exclusive? Evidence from publicly-listed impact investments, O Bernal, M Hudon, FX Ledru, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 81, 93-112, 2021.
- Opening the organisational black box to grasp the difficulties of agroecological transition. An empirical analysis of tensions in agroecological production cooperatives, L Plateau, L Roudart, M Hudon, K Maréchal, Ecological Economics 185, 107048, 2021.
- Donors talk: the signaling and imprinting effects of giving to social enterprises, B D'Espallier, M Hudon, S Khavul, A Szafarz, Academy of Management Proceedings 2021 (1), 16014, 2021.
- Mapping Concepts and Issues in the Ethics of the Commons: Introduction to the Special Issue, AM Peredo, HM Haugh, M Hudon, C Meyer, Journal of Business Ethics 166 (4), 659-672, 2020.
- Hudon M., Labie M. and Reichert P., "What is a fair level of profit for social enterprise? Insights from microfinance", Journal of Business Ethics, 2020.
- Meyer C. and Hudon M., "Money and the Commons: An Investigation of Complementary Currencies and Their Ethical Implications", Journal of Business Ethics, 2019.
- Meyer C. and Hudon M., (2017), "Alternative Organizations in Finance: Commoning in Complementary Currencies", Organization, 24, 5, pp. 629–647.
- Dedeurwaerdere T., De Schutter O., Hudon M., Mathijs E., Annaert B., Avermaete T., Bleeckx T., de Callataÿ C., De Snijder P., Fernández-Wulff P., Joachain H. and Vivero J.-L., (2017), "The Governance Features of Social Enterprise and Social Network Activities of Collective Food Buying Groups", Ecological Economics, 140, pp. 123–135.
- D'Espallier B., Goedecke J., Hudon M. and Mersland R., (2017), "From NGOs to banks: Does institutional transformation alter the business model of microfinance institutions?", World Development, 89, pp. 19–33.